Lets shoot videos of the Japanese Language Courses to Upload them to Youtube!
(This competition is for students of the Japanese Language Courses at JF Cairo only)
Video Collection (Upload) Period: 1 – 15 Aug. 2016
- Competitors are requested to make and edit a video of the lessons, cultural activities and clubs to introduce the fun and appeal of the Japanese Language Courses
- The video with the most number of views on Youtube till 30 September will be the winner and receive a prize. So share the view among your friends and family as much as you can!
- The Japan Foundation Cairo Office will share the winning video starting from 15 October
- The video should be between 1 to 3 minutes long
- You can apply individually or as a group
- You MUST receive permission from the people appearing in the video. If someone whose permission was not taken appears in your video you will be disqualified from the Competition.
- If you will use background music, please use copyright free music （https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music orhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp2AXo3g7GQ&list=PLA9zFxX-mEVceMO4_E6Ku-afosF0T3zG4 ）or music composed by you. You could also contact the copyright owner to receive his/ her permission.
From now till 15 August: Make the video
1 – 15 August: Upload the video to Youtube
1 – 15 August: Inform JF Cairo of the video url (via email below)
15 October: Announce the winner
For inquiries and application: