Announcement on Applications for 2017 July Semester
Organized by the Japan Foundation Cairo Office and Alexandria
Applications by new students for the 2017 July Semester will be suspended, and this semester will be held only for the JF Language Course students currently enrolled.
Please wait for applications for the next semester which will start in December.
Japanese Language Courses – Beginners’ levels
2017 January Semester
Organized by the Japan Foundation Cairo Office
– Period : 8th January, 2017 –End of May,2017
– Place : The Japan Foundation Cairo Office
3rd & 5th Floors, Cairo Center Building, 106 Kasr Al-Aini St., Garden City, Cairo
– Levels : There are 6 levels, starting from Level 1 (beginners)
– Classes : Twice / week
– Days and Time : Courses will be held from Sunday to Thursday.
(1) From 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
(2) From 3:50 pm to 5:50 pm
(3) From 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- For further details about the schedule see following link:Japanese Language Courses – Class Schedule
* Classes 2C, 3B and level 4 will NOT be available this time.
– Fees :
Level 1- 630 L.E. 2- 630 L.E. 3- 660 L.E.
4- 660 L.E. 5- 660 L.E. 6- 620 L.E.
* Including Text fees. If you have a textbook, the tuition fees will be adjusted.
* We cannot refund the fees for any reason once you have paid.
* Current university students majoring in Japanese Language CANNOT register in the beginners’ levels.
How to apply
All the new applicants should have an interview for screening. No reservation required.
Please bring your ID, 5 L.E. for the application form, 2 photos (3cm x 2.5cm), and a pen on the following dates.
– Date :
December 18th (Sun) 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm OR December 19th (Mon) 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm
[Placement test] (if it’s necessary)
December 21th (Wed) 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
[Announcement of results, registration and payment of course fees]
December 25th (Sun) 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm OR December 26th (Mon.) 3:30pm – 6:30 pm
– Place : The Japan Foundation Cairo Office 3F (Garden City)
* Telephone inquiries regarding the results of the screening will NEVER be accepted.
For 16~17 years old students:
* All of our courses are designed for adults (above 18 years).
* If 16~17 years old student demands to join our course, we require a copy of his/her ID card or birth certificate on the application day and payment day.
*We require his/her guardian’s agreement.
(His/her guardian has to come with him/her on the registration day.)
*We never change our course design for students.
* If the student disobeys our rules or disturbs our lessons, he/ she will be asked to leave the course.
** In the Japan Foundation Courses, you’ll learn grammar, but we’ll focus more on talking, reading and communicating. We will also focus on understanding the Japanese people and their culture through culture activities.
We don’t recommend these courses for those who only want to study grammar, or those who want to prepare themselves for the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
Please contact us if you need further details.
Telephone : 0100-576-0348/ 02-27949431
Operating hours : 10 am – 4 pm (Sun – Thu)
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
JF Cairo Official home page： www.jfcairo.org
JF Cairo Official Facebook： www.facebook.com/jfcairo